- Rinse them in cold, fresh water straight after each use. This will also help the hardware from not corroding.
- Lay them flat in the shade
- DO NOT wash them in the washing machine as this breaks down the fabric, causes snags and can damage the item
- If you do need to wash them, use a mild detergent in warm water and gently wash them by hand
- Please avoid hot spas/heated pools as the chemical concentrate is extremely high and will fade and damage your swim
- Do not leave rolled up wet
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid rough surfaces/edges
- Avoid high chlorinated pools
The more you take care of your swimwear, the longer it will last!